This workshop welcomes men and women who have completed (any type of) cancer treatment and are looking for ways to support themselves in their recovery and to regain confidence. Also, to find a practical way to move forward from their cancer experience.
This workshop has been developed by two women who have had cancer and are both qualified life coaches. It will be inspiring, motivating and fun.
This workshop will give you the opportunity to:
- Meet other people with similar experiences,
- Explore the impact of cancer on your life, and use this as a starting point to (re)balance your life,
- (Re)connect to your personal values as ‘inner compass’ in moving forward,
- Explore what’s stopping you and develop your best strategy to manage this,
- Learn how to become and stay motivated,
- Develop practical skills for living well in the moment,
- Create your personal plan to move forward by setting realistic, achievable goals and action planning.
Participants will leave this workshop with increased awareness, a more positive mind-set and practical tools that will lead to an upward spiral of improved confidence & resilience, social support, more control and improved well-being.
Number of participants minimum 10, maximum 20 with 2 facilitators.
Price: £ 85 for the day, including coffee, tea and a wonderful lunch. Free parking.