What happens after your treatment ends? The cancer experience most probably has changed you on different levels and you could probably do with some help to make sense of the whole experience, to find out what it is you need right now and who you want to be(come). Both of us have been there and can lead you a way forward that feels right for you.
The impact of cancer and how it affects us is different for each of us and it can help you know that it is normal to experience confusion and that you are not alone in it. The end of treatment is often the beginning of a new chapter; a curvy, and often lengthy process of physical and emotional recovery, where a professional coach with personal cancer experience can offer you practical support.
Our coaching is focusing on:
- getting to terms with the cancer experience,
- what you can do to deal with the physical and emotional impact of cancer (treatment),
- recognising and acknowledging common emotions,
- (re)connecting with your personal values and strengths and using these to support oneself,
- reframing unhelpful thoughts,
- meeting and managing your ‘Gremlin’,
- how to become/stay motivated to implement positive change in your life using social connections, gratitude, kindness, and self-care,
- how to move forward from the cancer experience (setting goals, action planning and self-care).
Cancer Coaching support is offered on a 1-2-1 basis and in regular one-day workshops.